Our Link Buttons:
<a href="http://www.boardgameinfo.com/storefinder/" target="_top">
border=0 alt="BoardGameInfo.com Store Finder!"></a>
This retailer locator can be added to your site free of charge. Just
use the below code block on your html page.
If you are a publisher/manufacturer and want to place specialized code on your site to use
this locator, first add a product to the game database
to get your name listed. Then use the code below.
Remote Finder Code
If you are a Manufacturer/Publisher registered here, we are able to provide you with
this code to place on your website to allow people to search for YOUR retailers. It will
only display retailers listed as carrying your products. It will display them in a small
popup window with similar colors to your site. Your users will not be advertised to or
forced to come to our main site.
There are two main ways to put our locator on your website: popup window or remote file read.
Notes about the code blocks (case sensitive):
- You can use your own image if you want, just replace the img src= part.
- Using &manufacturerid=XXX (contact us to get your personal XXX number).
will force the locator to only find YOUR retailers.
- Using &text=FFFFFF will let you set your own text color.
- Using &bgcolor=000000 will let you set your own background color.
- Using &background=http://www.yourdomain.com/yourimage.jpg will let you set your own background image.
- Using &link=0000FF will let you set your own link color.
- Using &css=http://www.url.com/myfile.css will let you use your own CSS file.
- Using &INCLUDE_ONLINE=1 will show online store in your your listing.
- Using &STATE=WI will show only stores from state WI (etc) in the listing.
Popup Method Example: (Click it!)
Just cut and past the code below onto your page. Feel free to edit or remove the &variable= settings, but if you change or remove
the &manufacturerid= it'll show all stores not just ones carrying your products.
File Read Method